|Windows player: Starter, Pro, Premium|
|Web player: Starter, Pro, Premium
LG webOS Signage Player: Starter, Pro, Premium
Samsung SMART Signage Platform (SSSP / Tizen) Player: Starter, Pro, Premium
Brightsign Player: Starter, Pro, Premium
Android Player: Starter, Pro, Premium
Linux Player: Starter, Pro, Premium
macOS Player: Starter, Pro, Premium
1. Access the user management interface
1. In the left section "01 Screen Selection", click the icon in the center to open the tree view.
2. Choose the account group in which you want to manage user permissions.
3. Click on the gear icon to the right of the account group.
4. Click on "Users".
In the window that opens, you will see a list of existing users. If you have not yet created users, this list will be empty.
2. Click on the "+" sign to create a new user
3. Complete the "user information" tab
Under the "User information" tab, you must complete the following information;
- User's Email Address - The email address will be used as both a username and an email address for receiving alerts generated by the Studio.
- First name - The user's first name
- Last name - The user's last name
- Password - The password that will be used by the user. The user can then modify his password.
- Confirm password - This field requires the password of the above field to be confirmed, the value entered here must be the same as the password added earlier.
- Mobile phone number: If you have access to the user's contact information that will be used for their two-factor authentication, you can enter the mobile phone number that will be used to confirm the user's identity when they log into the ITESLIVE Studio.
Note: Even before you enter a phone number in this field, you will see that a phone number is displayed there. This phone number will not be saved if you do not enter one, it is simply an example of the format of phone numbers for the selected region.
- Secondary email address: If you have access to the user's contact information that will be used for their two-factor authentication, you can enter the secondary email address that will be used to confirm the user's identity when they log into the ITESLIVE Studio.
- Enable two-factor authentication: This checkbox is used to activate the two-factor authentication for this user specifically in the event that it is not already required by your organization.
- Enabled - This drop-down list is used to activate or deactivate a user. For example, in the event that you need to temporarily remove a user's access, you can simply change the value from "Yes" to "No" and re-enable it later. This field must indicate "Yes" when creating a user, otherwise it will not be able to log in to the Studio.
- Expand clips details by default - This field changes the way clips appear in your playlists. For more information, click here.
- Filter clips details by default - This field changes the way clips appear in your playlists. For more information, click here.
- Preferred language - This field determines the default language when the user logs into the Studio. You can select English, French or Default. The first two choices are pretty straightforward; the "Default" value will select the same language you are using on your web browser (Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari).
- Expiration date - If you wish to give temporary access to a member of your team, you can determine in advance the date on which user will become inactive.
- Disk space usage limit (MB) - This field allows you to configure a storage for the user. This simply limits the amount of memory allocated for files that are kept on the Studio by limiting the usable disk space per user. It is possible to deactivate this limit in the user's permissions if you do not wish to use it. Please note that ITESLIVE offers free unlimited storage space.
4. Complete the "permission" tab
We have a full article on this topic. Click here to view it.
5. Complete the "alerts" tab
These are the alerts the user will receive. We have a full article on this topic. Click here to view it.
Note: You can also configure the alerts sent by your players